This Customer Agreement (hereinafter - the "Agreement") sets out the terms and conditions of using the CREX24 website (hereinafter "Terms of Service"), accessible at https://crex24.com (hereinafter, the "Website"). Before using the Website, the natural person (hereinafter "Customer") must read, agree with and accept these Terms of Service. If the Customer doesn't accept the terms of this Agreement and shall not accept to be bound by all the terms of this Agreement, they should stop using the Website immediately.
Administration reserves the right to modify these Terms at its sole discretion. The new version of the Agreement enters into effect since the moment of being published on website. The User acknowledges that he (she) should independently monitor news in order to get the latest updates. The users shall be recognized to have accepted these changes if they continue to use the Platform. If a User does not agree to these Terms, he (she) should stop using the Website.
General provision and definitions:
- CREX24 (hereinafter referred to as "Service") is an online tool for trading various types of cryptocurrency (digital currency).
- The Service provides equal rights to all Users but it does not guarantee equal connection quality.
Access to Service:
- Users guarantee that they provide true, accurate, current, and complete personal information at the time of registration and agree to maintain and keep the information up to date.
- Users shall ensure their registration details and account access are kept confidential and are fully liable for all activity on their account including security breaches and unauthorized access.
- Users undertake to notify the Service of any unauthorized use of the account in a timely manner.
Suspension of Access:
- A User's account shall be suspended without the right to regain access to the account if the User is found to obstruct and impede the operation of the Service.
Third Party Relations:
- By accepting this Agreement, Users warrant that they are the rightful owners and are entitled to use all moneys and Cryptocurrency.
- Users trading with third party funds bear sole responsibility to the third party. CREX24 is impartial and shall not be liable to any third party for the funds. In the event of any dispute, the Service shall not be a responsible party.
- The Service shall not provide any transaction information to any third parties.
- The Service shall not accept any third party requests or claims to suspend any accounts.
All materials published on the Site, as well as the Service and other services provided by the Site, are the property of the Service and cannot be used for publication, distribution, duplication.
- The Service shall be provided on an "as is" basis. Service shall make every effort to ensure the smooth running of the Service. However it does not guarantee that there will be no technical issues which could lead to a complete or partial suspension of the Service.
- Service shall not be liable to Users for any damages incurred by the Users even where the Service has been aware of such damages in advance. The Service shall not be liable to Users for any data leaked to any third parties about the Users’ activities in the event of a security breach.
- The Service shall not be liable for any issues arising from the interruption or loss of connectivity, including interruptions to the global internet network or from any force-majeure event.
The service operates in all countries except the USA and Canada.
In the event of any problems, disputes or misunderstandings, please contact the Customer Support Team of the Service.