Cryptocurrency is decentralized digital currency. No state can influence the cryptocurrency exchange rate, and no state body can control the transactions.
Due to cryptographic data protection mechanisms it is impossible to obtain information about parties involved in transactions.
Account and personal information
- email address (used as identifier on the website)
- read the terms and conditions
Follow the instructions sent to you by email.
How to trade
Go to the "Account" page. Select a currency and click on the "Deposit" icon.
- bank cards
- payment systems
Then follow the instructions in the email that will be sent to you. Some fiduciary deposits require account verification.
Minimum deposit amount is $1
Fees from 1.5%
1. Withdrawals can take up to 72 hours if the password has been changed. You will be notified about this by e-mail. If you did not change your password, please contact the Customer Support Team.
2. We have detected unusual traffic from your account. For additional protection withdrawal of funds may be limited. Please contact the Customer Support Team.
• Market makers place orders to buy or sell оn the market before transactions take place which creates liquidity in the market (create an order book).
• Market takers conclude transactions at the current market offer.
The parties pay a fee for the transaction. The market maker's commission is lower than the market taker's in order to stimulate market liquidity and decrease spread.
The fee depends on your trading activity. Every 24 hours, we calculate the contract trading volume for the last 30 days of trading on your account and dynamically correct the commission value in accordance with the table:
|Market maker (rebate)||Market taker (fee)||Trading volume (last 30 days)|
|0.01%||0.10%||≥ 0 BTC|
|0.02%||0.09%||≥ 5 BTC|
|0.03%||0.08%||≥ 15 BTC|
|0.04%||0.07%||≥ 30 BTC|
|0.05%||0.06%||≥ 50 BTC|
- Market Order: a buy or sell order to be executed at current market prices.
- Limit Order: an order to buy or sell at a specified price or better.
- Stop-Limit Order: an order used to specify a stop price, and when it is reached, a stop-limit order becomes a limit order.
- Good-Til-Cancelled (GTC) Order
To execute a trade, up to the moment a customer cancels or executes an order.
- Immediate or Cancel
To execute an order now (in full or in part) or cancel.
- Fill or Kill
To execute an order in full (at the specified price or better) or cancel.
1.Create a secure password containing over 8 characters, including lower case and upper case Latin letters, symbols, and digits.
Don't reveal your password to others!
2.Enable 2FA (Two-factor authentication): Go to My Account – Security tab.
If the code generated by the Google Authenticator app does not work, check the date and time settings on your phone.
If you have lost your phone and have no access to the app, please contact the Customer Support Team.
After you make an account deposit, you will receive an email containing instructions for completing the verification procedure.
- A photo of your passport open to its ID Page or your ID card held next to your face.
- If a deposit was made via a payment system: a photo of your face with the payment system in the background. The payment system screen should contain your name and surname and/or the transaction confirming that the funds were deposited into your CREX24 account.
- If a deposit was made via a bank card: a photo of your face next to your bank card. The first name and the surname of the cardholder, as well as the first 6 and the last 4 digits of the card number should be visible on the photo.
Attention! The information must be clearly visible. Use original documents only.